Affiliate Program Details
- Online purchase with processed valid payment
- Typically 7 days after purchase is delivered and past return window
- 30 day(s) attribution window
- Up to 10% on referred purchase amounts after coupons, shipping, and taxes
- Open enrollment (for US residents only) with approval on a case by case basis.
- Link cannot be shared on coupon/deal aggregation websites or paid digital advertisements.
- Low minimum payout of $10. On average, this means selling just 2 items.
- Payouts conducted on a monthly basis on or around the 1st of the month through Paypal in USD.
- More details below.
Affiliate Program Rules
These rules are designed to make the Project Monzu Affiliate Program fair for all Affiliates. If we find or suspect that you are not following these rules (intentionally or accidentally), we may suspend or cancel your account. We also reserve the right to alter your commission.
If we do feel the need to alter your account status, please understand that we are doing so in the spirit of fairness to all Affiliates, customers, and Project Monzu partners.
1. Any promotional activity must be ethical, legal, and reasonable.
We only allow affiliates who use ethical and reasonable promotional practices (no spamming, no overly offensive content, no dangerous acts, no adult content, no illegal acts, etc).
2. Only share your affiliate link through channels that you own and manage. Spam like behavior will not be tolerated.
You can share your affiliate link in the description of a Youtube review you posted, or at the end of a product review you made. But you can't post it in a public Reddit thread, for example. If you have a discount code, you can only share it through completely private channels, like an email newsletter to your subscribers, or in a special section of your site that people must login to access. If we suspect that you have taken part in spam like behavior and are causing complaints, we have the right to suspend or cancel your account.
3. Running paid digital advertising with your affiliate link/code is prohibited.
We kindly ask that you do not run ads on Facebook, Adwords, or any other digital platform that contain your affiliate link/code. In general, we prohibit any paid marketing efforts that mimic the Project Monzu retail brand and our partners. It's important for us to ensure all people have a great and consistent experience with our retail brand and all of our partners.
4. You are responsible for keeping your link/code off of coupon aggregation and other similar sites.
Once in a while, we may have special discounts available for our affiliates to promote. These discounts and your affiliate details cannot be posted to these sites. Additionally, you are responsible for how your friends and followers use your link. When sharing your link/code with others, please take care to inform them that the discount cannot be shared publicly. If we suspect that your affiliate details have become public knowledge we have the right to suspend or cancel your account.
Our Affiliate Program is designed to reward influencers and fans for sharing our offerings with their audience. The focus should be on our products, our shipping speed, and our service.
5. You must disclose to us where you are sharing your coupon link/code.
You do this on the Affiliate Program application. If we see suspicious activity on your account, we may reach out to you at any time ask you where your link/code is being shared.
If you do not disclose where you are sharing your link, we reserve the right to suspend or cancel your account.
6. Affiliates cannot use their own referral code or any other Affiliate's referral code for purchases.
As an Affiliate, purchases with your own referral code or with any other affiliate's referral code are not be tracked in our system and are thus ineligible for commissions.
7. Aside from special holiday sales, we kindly ask that you do not make affiliate discounts (or the notion that you have one) publicly and easily Google-able.
Once in a while, we may have special discounts available for our affiliates to promote. During those times, if somebody can type "Project Monzu discount" (or similar terms) into a search engine and easily find your special affiliate discount promotion code, that violates the rules of this program. This means not having a large portion of your content talking about discounts or having the word "discount" or anything similar in your content titles/headers. A brief mention is not a problem as long as it is not publicly and easily Google-able.
Again, the focus should be on our products, our shipping speed, and our service. The only exception here is with special holiday sales, of which explicit promotion of such a sale are allowed.
8. We kindly ask that any mentions of our partners by name are kept to a minimum. If mentioned, please be sure to acknowledge our official partnership with them.
From time to time, we'll offer new items and new partnerships. This also means old partnerships may conclude and content that overly mentions them by name will become obsolete and cause confusion among visitors. A brief mention in passing is fine, but anything more than that should be avoided.
As stated in our about us section, Project Monzu is a hybrid retailer where we have our own house brand while also offering local, speedy, and official access for our customers in the US to a curated selection of unique and uncommon items from brands and partners that not available in the US. We also produce exclusive collaborations through our official partnerships from time to time. For example, this is exactly how another much larger retailer called "W Concepts" is structured (but their focus is more on a female audience).
9. We kindly ask that you do not mention exact price figures in your content.
In a similar vein with the above point, prices may change and we may sometimes have sales and discounts. If your content mentions any exact price figures, it may easily become obsolete and cause confusion for visitors. Additionally, the focus should be on our products, our shipping speed, and our service. That being said, brief and general price comparisons with other products are allowed.
10. Commission payout typically happens once a month through PayPal in USD.
Payouts typically happen monthly, on or around the 1st of the month. You must have a commission balance of $10 or more to receive a payout.
Provided that you have a PayPal account, you will receive no payment fees. All referred purchases are manually verified, and if approved, are eligible to be included in the next monthly payout once the purchase has been delivered and at least 7 days have past since the end of the return window.
11. We reserve the right to cancel or alter your (or everyone's) Affiliate commission, discount, payout schedule, or any other details at any time.
We love this program and we love giving back to our most vocal, evangelical customers and fans. But for a variety of reasons known and unknown, we just want to let you know that we could change things up in the future.
We also welcome any and all feedback to the program. If you have something to share, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Sign up on our page here through our partners at the GoAffPro (Go Affiliate Pro) Network.